ManpowerGroup is a Fortune 500 American multinational corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1948 it is a global leader in innovative human capital solutions. It currently has 3,500 offices in 80 countries with 30,000 staff serving over 400,000 clients around the world.
The company provides administrative & support services, professional services, and business services through its four primary brands: Manpower (contingent staffing & permanent recruitment), Experis (professional resourcing and project-based solutions), Right Management (career management, workforce consulting, and training & development), and ManpowerGroup Solutions (managed services and outsourcing).
Chazey Partners was engaged to lead the implementation of an end-to-end multifunctional Shared Services for ManpowerGroup Latam to support its operations in 15 countries around Central America, the Caribbean and South America.
Chazey Partners provided a comprehensive assessment to determine what activities could potentially be moved to a Shared Services solution and also provided a business case that supported the proposed operating model. Chazey Partners then began the implementation and stabilization of the multifunctional Shared Service center in Mexico City, providing methodology alongside project experience from similar Shared Services Center (SCC) implementations. The new SSC employs more than 200 employees and the scope of processes include: Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Marketing and Customer Service.
In order to achieve all of the above Chazey Partners carried out the following activities:
- Prepare a Business Case, Operating Model and Implementation plan for Shared Services
- Location Analysis
- End-to-End process design and desktop procedures based on leading practices
- Organizational redesign for Shared Services including all job descriptions and compensation review
- Knowledge transfer and centralization of the SSC located in Mexico
- Design and implement the Client Interaction Framework
- Elaborate and sign Service Partnership Agreements and KPIs
- Identification and support in the implementation of technological enablers
- Stabilization of the new operations of the SSC