The goal of process review, mapping and assessment is to evaluate the extent of activities suitable for automation and document the end-to-end processes in sufficient detail to build an RPA pilot. As part of this Robotic Process Automation Assessment, we consider what other transformation opportunities are available for eliminating, simplifying and standardizing before, in lieu of or in addition to automating. We facilitate a stakeholder review to prioritize and select candidate processes and develop a Process Definition Document (PDD) to guide the robot development. Lastly, we determine appropriate metrics and measures to assess performance, before and after automation.
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS:
- Develop Robotic Process Automation Assessment Framework
- Conduct a process suitability assessment of core processes
- Identify both candidate processes for RPA as well as for other transformation
- Facilitate a stakeholder review to prioritize and select candidate processes
- Develop a Process Definition Document (PDD)
- Determine appropriate metrics and measures