From start-up to scaling up – Developing a sustainable enterprise-wide RPA operating model
Craig Ackerman, Global Head of RPA
From start-up to scaling up – Developing a sustainable Enterprise-wide RPA operating model
11.30am – 12: 30pm, 9th July, Monday, British Time
As RPA moves from hype to reality, it is imperative for organisations to deploy a digital transformation strategy to ensure the technology is implemented responsibly and effectively.
Developing a sustainable Enterprise-wide RPA operating model requires a formal structure, centralised control, strong governance, approved business-cases and a long-term road map. This session discusses how you can create a robust, holistic approach to help you reap the considerable benefits of your RPA initiatives.
- What happens after your initial RPA piloting?
- Key steps to a sustainable and robust RPA initiatives
- Developing a model for Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Designing a governance structure to facilitate cross-functional collaboration between the business and enabling functions
- Managing talent shift and workforce redesign
This webinar is part of SSON’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Europe Digital Conference 2018.
The webinar is available on demand. Please register below to listen to the recorded version.
If you request a copy of the presentation deck, please email email@example.com