In the face of the global pandemic, many components of the Shared Services or Global Business Services (GBS) operating model have needed to be re-evaluated. Shared Services and GBS professionals have had to embrace the new ways of working, including considering the “future of work” and taking advantage of the technology landscape – both that previously established (such as online collaboration tools and bandwidth) plus also all the exciting new developments (such as Intelligent Automation and digitalization).
Join us for a lively and timely discussion on challenges and opportunities facing Shared Services and Global Business Services (GBS) professionals, and resources and changes needed to embrace these to stay ahead of the curve.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Top trends shaping the Shared Services/GBS agenda
- From “Back-Office” to “One-Office” – proactively moving up the value-chain to support enterprise-wide decision making
- The role of predictive analytics, intelligent automation, and digitalization on your future operations
- What does next generation Shared Services look like and where to start?
- Phil Searle, CEO & Founder, Chazey Partners
- Esteban Carril, Principal, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Global Head of RPA, Chazey Partners
The webinar has now finished, and is available to watch below: