Given the fast-paced, tech-driven and uncertain, inter-connected world we are living in, and rapidly shifting stakeholder demands and macro circumstances (economic, environmental, health, and political), the importance of “Finance as a Service” is becoming ever more important. The next generation finance function needs to transform and adapt to provide partnership, speed, quality, flexibility, scalability and efficiency, as well as still delivering on its more traditional accounting, compliance and control responsibilities.
So, how can you transform your finance function, drive your continuous improvement and digitalization efforts, and leverage all of the tools at your disposal to establish your finance function as a valued and trusted business partner?
Join us for a powerful session where we will cover:
- From “Back-Office” to “One-Office” – proactively moving up the value-chain to support enterprise-wide decision making
- The role of predictive analytics, intelligent automation, and digitalization on your future operations
- How to create Finance teams who are trusted experts in their field
- Phil Searle, CEO, Chazey Partners
- Chas Moore, Senior Project Manager, Chazey Partners
This webinar is part of the 24th North America Shared Services & Outsourcing Week by SSON.
This webinar has now finished, and is available to watch below: