Shared Services in Higher Education 2018
The Shared Services Higher Education Charlotte (SSHE Charlotte) event, organized by the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is designed to address the challenges and opportunities in building and implementing shared services faced by shared services organizations in higher education. Industry leaders from Yale University, Emory University, University of Michigan and many more will be presenting a multitude of shared services strategies that address the potential solutions to overcome these challenges and hurdles.
Chazey Partners is proud to be a partner and sponsor of the event this year again. We will be leading a workshop which offers you strategic approaches, actionable tips, interactive discussions and recent case studies.
Workshpo B: 10:30am – 12:15pm, November 28th, Wednesday
Intelligent Automatoin Bootcamp
While Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been the buzzword for the past few years, it has become clear that the question of “Is it just hype?” has been laid to rest. Instead, the question is “How your institution can leverage RPA, cognitive and AI technologies?”
This Boot Camp will discuss what is involved in establishing an intelligent automation program, including: the benefits it can provide, the roadblocks to its success and its potential to add value to your institution.
By attending this workshop, you will learn about:
- Intelligent automation’s capabilities and what it can offer in the years to come
- How the technology works including a real-live demo and solution provider comparison
- Applicable processes that can utilize these technologies and case studies of successful implementation
- How to develop a stakeholder engagement plan and a robust business case
- How to determine a realistic timeline for your intelligent automation journey
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Craig Ackerman, Global Head of RPA Practice, Chazey Partners
For more information about the event, please visit The Shared Services Higher Education Charlotte (SSHE Charlotte)
To learn Chazey’s capabilities in higher education, click here