Next-generation Shared Services for higher education
Whether you’re currently working in a shared services organization (SSO), building one, or thinking of taking the leap, the Shared Services for Higher Education Digital event will uncover how shared services leaders of different maturity levels from all across the country are implementing and reinvigorating their various shared services model.
Chazey Partners is proud to be working with SSON to deliver a highly demanded session focusing on creating next-generation Shared Services for higher education.
11:00 am – 11:40am,Tuesday, April 21, 2020
CREATING YOUR NEXT-GEN HIGHER EDUCATION SHARED SERVICES
How are Covid-19 impacting higher education and shared services? With the advent of and Robotic Process Automation and other digitalization tools, how should shared services leaders react to navigate the current situation and proactively build more resilient operation models to prevent future crisis. This session will give you a clear plan to strategize how your existing shared services can transform.
- How the latest macro trends like Covid-19 and the economic downturn are likely to impact higher education and shared services
- How to expedite the implementation and transformation of shared services from “Back-Office” to “One-Office” – proactively moving up the value-chain to support organization-wide decision making
- Building more resilient operating models that include virtual/remote shared services, Robotic Process Automation and robust business continuity planning
- The critical importance of still getting the basics right
- Phil Searle, CEO, Chazey Partners
- Chas Moore, Project Manager, Chazey Partners
View more details of the Shared Services Higher Education digital conference
Learn more about Chazey’s solution on higher education