Higher Education institutions across the globe are finding more innovative approaches to streamline operation functions and processes to help support academic excellence. As in many other sectors, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is increasingly being leveraged in higher education with the aim of boosting productivity, modernizing administrative operations and pursuing academic excellence.
During this session, we will cover
- Why and how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is disrupting the way companies do business, and what potential opportunities this presents for Higher Education.
- Hear a case study, presented with Janet Speer of the University of California Berkeley about how they are leveraging RPA in the center.
- Janet Speer, Director Human Resources and Academic Personnel Support, University of California, Berkeley
- Phil Searle, CEO, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Global Head of RPA, Chazey Partners
This webinar was part of the California Higher Education Collaborative Conference (CHEC) on the 6th October, 2021