Robotic Process Automation in Higher Education
Higher education institutions have been feeling the financial squeeze for many years, and the Covid-19 crisis has only added to this. As in many other sectors, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is increasingly being leveraged in higher education with the aim of boosting productivity, modernizing administrative operations, and pursuing academic excellence.
This workshop will take a deep dive into RPA implementation in a higher education institution, and serve as a guide to outlining key aspects of an RPA implementation journey, from the get-go through to institutional-wide scaling up.
- What exactly is Robotic Process Automation, and what it can offer?
- Potential candidate processes for RPA
- Charting a solid implementation plan: Piloting, vendor selection, business case, automation roadmap and bot development and deployment
- Overcoming challenges, and implementation lessons learned
- Some case studies of successful implementations
- Phil Searle, CEO & Founder, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, RPA Regional Leader, Americas, Chazey Partners
This workshop is part of the SSON’s Shared Services in Higher Education 2020 Digital Conference.
We’ll take you to the insights that matter!