A growing appetite for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)/Intelligent Automation (IA) brings with it its own set of challenges. Best practice and experience supports the assertion that implementing a well-planned RPA/IA Center of Excellence (CoE) will help drive digital transformation. But what exactly is an RPA/IA CoE? When should an organization start evaluating the need to establish one? And how does one go about implementing it?
This workshop takes a deep dive into the implementation of a best-in-class CoE and helps you develop a robust Intelligent Automation strategy to drive your enterprise digital capability.
- A brief overview of the RPA marketplace
- The definition of hyperautomation and what it can mean to you
- How to implement a best-in-class RPA/IA CoE
- Four core pillars of an RPA/IA journey: Process Suitability/Automation Strategy/Business Case; Proof of Concept; CoE implementation; Bots Development
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Head of RPA, Chazey Partners
This workshop is part of SSON’s Intelligent Automation Week Digital 2020 taking place on August 4–14, 2020.