A growing appetite for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)/Intelligent Automation (IA) brings with it its own set of challenges. Best practice and experience supports the assertion that implementing a well-planned RPA/IA Center of Excellence (CoE) will help drive digital transformation. But what exactly is an RPA/IA CoE? When should an organization start evaluating the need to establish one? And how does one go about implementing it?
This workshop takes a deep dive into the implementation of a best-in-class CoE and helps you develop a robust Intelligent Automation strategy to drive your enterprise digital capability.
- A brief overview of the RPA marketplace
- The definition of hyperautomation and what it can mean to you
- How to implement a best-in-class RPA/IA CoE
- Four core pillars of an RPA/IA journey: Process Suitability/Automation Strategy/Business Case; Proof of Concept; CoE implementation; Bots Development
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Head of RPA, Chazey Partners
This workshop is part of SSON’s Intelligent Automation Week Digital 2020 taking place on August 4–14, 2020.
We’ll take you to the insights that matter!