With challenges ranging from political and legislative considerations to cultural resistance, shared services implementations are quite complex in the public sector.
At this event, representatives from the Government of New Brunswick will examine the implementation and evolution of their shared services strategy. This is an excellent example of an agency navigating these challenges and achieving the benefits of shared services in the public sector.
The session will also include a panel of distinguished shared services leaders in the U.S Federal Government discussing key success factors for implementation and lessons learned from their experience.
The event is FREE of charge and taking place at American Institute of Architects, 1735 New York Avenue, NW, Washington D.C.
8.00am Registration & Continental Breakfast on Arrival
8.30am Welcome – Rob Burton, Board Member, Shared Services Leadership Coalition
8.35am Case Study – An End to End Shared Services Implementation at Government of New Brunswick
- Monica Ward, Director, Payroll & Benefits, Service New Brunswick, Government of New Brunswick
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
9.20am Panel Discussions – Success Factors for Government Shared Services Implementation: People, Performance, Management and Technology
- Robert Towle, Managing Director North America (East), Chazey Partners (Moderator)
- Beth Angerman – Executive Director, Unified Shared Service Management, GSA
- Christopher J. Staton – Director of Financial Shared Services, OCFO, USDA
- David A. Vargas – Director, Human Resources Line of Business, OPM
To acess to the presentation of the event, please email email@example.com