8am ET, MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2022
Given the fast-paced, digitally enabled, and uncertain, inter-connected world we are living in, and rapidly shifting stakeholder demands and macro circumstances (economic, environmental, health, and political), the importance of Global Business Services (GBS) is more important than ever. The next generation GBS operating model needs to transform and adapt to provide partnership, speed, quality, flexibility, scalability and efficiency, leverage the very latest in digital technology and intelligent automation, as well as still delivering on its more traditional process, service, compliance and control responsibilities.
So, how can you transform your Shared Services/GBS function, drive your continuous improvement and digitalization efforts, and leverage all of the tools at your disposal to establish your Next-Generation GBS function as a valued and trusted business partner.
Empowering Your Business with Next-Generation Global Business Services:
- Global trends shaping the Shared Services/GBS agenda post-COVID
- From “Back-Office” to “One-Office” – proactively moving up the value-chain to support enterprise-wide decision making
- The role of predictive analytics, intelligent automation, and digitalization on your future operations
- Embedding a culture of customer service, innovation, resilience, and people/talent development
- How to create a GBS team that is a trusted partner to the business
You will be able to see some of the recorded input from attendees on our poll questions. This deck was part of the 26th North American SSOW Orlando 2022.