The fundamentals of Shared Services may not have changed, but everything else has: roles, expectations, technologies, talent needs, and more.
As global events impact us all, and digitalization changes the way business gets done, Shared Services/Global Business Services will have to recognise the implications of all these changes and start re-assessing theiroperating models.
This webinar aims to help Shared Services/GBS professionals to pathfind for the new normal post-COVID, and embrace the future of work to drive a digitally-enabled, flexible, transformed operating model.
Come and be part of the conversation, and discuss industry defining challenges together.
- Top trends shaping the Shared Services/GBS agenda post-COVID
- The Future of Work and its impact on Shared Services teams and frameworks
- A digitally enabled service delivery model: The role of hyperautomation
- Driving a transformed Shared Services operating model
- Phil Searle, CEO & Founder, Chazey Partners
- Emer O’Kelly, Regional Director, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Global Head of RPA, Chazey Partners
Guest Speaker: Paul Bartley, COO, Odfjell Drilling Philippines