For more than a decade, companies of all sizes across the globe, have worked to improve the value, effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function. As a result, HR departments in many organizations have looked to implement a new operating model for the HR function, embracing HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Shared Services.
The outbreak and impacts of COVID-19 have further pushed HR to reframe how it operates, to meet the challenges and opportunities resulting from the “new normal” to come. Furthermore, the significant growth of digitalization and intelligent automation have accelerated the transformation of the conventional HR service delivery model to be smarter, more agile and strategic. It is time for the arrival of the next generation HR function! Which is exponential, digital, and rewriting the rules for how HR services are provided and consumed.
Join Chazey Partners and its HR practitioners to find out how the next generation HR service delivery will be very different; and how to gain a full understanding of your starting point, set transformation objects, understand your options, and design a realistic implementation roadmap that aligns strategy, structure, process and technology.
- Managing the new norm: Navigate the impact of COVID-19 on HR functions and the teams it supports
- Determining next-generation operating model for the HR function, and orchestrating its key components
- Going digital – embracing intelligent automation (including robotic process automation) to support and enable HR service delivery
- Transformation – where do we start?
- Critical success factors
- Phil Searle, CEO & Founder, Chazey Partners
- Brenda Rebman, Senior Consultant, HR, Chazey Partners
This workshop was part of SSON’s 27th HR Shared Services and Transformation Summit.
We’ll take you to the insights that matter!