When moving along your intelligent automation journey, there are a range of technologies at your disposal, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Blockchain has also emerged more recently, presenting the opportunity for an exponential leap in digitalization efforts. What exactly is Blockchain? How is it different? What opportunities and challenges does it present? How does it fit into your organization’s automation roadmap and work alongside other technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
This workshop will discuss the key characteristics of Blockchain, and how it can become a valuable part of your intelligent automation journey.
Key topics covered include:
- What exactly is Blockchain, and what potential benefits can it bring to your organizations?
- How Blockchain differs from RPA and other intelligent automation tools
- How to leverage Blockchain in your current automation strategy
- Key considerations related to Blockchain adoption
- Effectively deploying Blockchain
- Phil Searle, CEO & Founder, Chazey Partners
- Chuy Michel, Regional Head of RPA, Americas, Chazey Partners
The webinar is part of SSON’s Intelligent Automation Week Winter 2020.
The webinar has now finished, and is available to watch below:
We’ll take you to the insights that matter!