2nd California Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Autumn
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week (SSOW) has established a reputation as the world’s largest and longest running event for Shared Services, Outsourcing, Transformation & GBS professionals! The SSOW Autumn event aims to bring the SSOW event series to the west, gathering shared service, outsourcing and global business professionals take their organizations beyond cost-savings and efficiency.
Chazey Partners is proud to be a partner and sponsor of the event this year again. We will be leading a workshop which offers you strategic approaches, actionable tips, interactive discussions and recent case studies.
Workshpo E: 4:15 PM – 5:35 PM, Sept 24
How To Determine If & When Your Intelligent Automation (IA) Initiatives Might Be Ready For A Center Of Excellence (COE)
There is certainly a lot of value in establishing a CoE for organizations with robust IA initiatives. However, how do you determine if your organization’s IA program is in need of a CoE – now or in the future? In this session, we will discuss such matters as:
- Assessing your IA program’s envisioned short and long-term objectives
- Evaluating your IA program’s scope, human capital and IT infrastructure capabilities – where it is now and where it may be in the future
- Regulations your organizations must keep top of mind – and if a CoE would assist with managing these matters
- Governance, PR, media relations & marketing
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
For more details about the event, please visit 2nd California Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Autumn