22nd North America Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Week North America is considered as THE world’s largest and longest running event for Shared Services, Outsourcing, Transformation & GBS professionals. Chazey Partners is proud to be a partner and sponsor of the event this year again.
We will be leading a two-hour long workshop which offers you strategic approaches, actionable tips, interactive discussions and recent case studies.
Workshpo H: 10:45 AM – 12:45 PM, March 20, Tuesday
How To Determine If & When Your IA Initiatives Might Be Ready For A Center Of Excellence (COE)
There is certainly a lot of value in establishing a CoE for organizations with robust IA initiatives. However, how do you determine if your organization’s IA program is in need of a CoE – now or in the future? In this session, we will discuss such matters as:
- Assessing your IA program’s envisioned short and long-term objectives
- Evaluating your IA program’s scope, human capital and IT infrastructure capabilities – where it is now and where it may be in the future
- Regulations your organizations must keep top of mind – and if a CoE would assist with managing these matters
- Governance, PR, media relations & marketing
- Phil Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Robert Towle, COO, Chazey Partners
- Craig Ackerman, Head of the Global RPA Practice, Chazey Partners
For more details about the event, please visit the event website