2018 Intelligent Automation Week Chicago
IQPC’s 2018 Intelligent Automation Week Chicago conference brings together automation leaders across all industry, functions and maturity levels to address opportunities and challenges in implementing and scaling up Robotic Process Automation solutions.
Chazey Partners is proud to be the partner and sponsor of the event this year. We will be leading a two-hours long workshop which offers you strategic approaches, actionable tips, interactive discussions and recent case studies.
8:30 am – 10:15 am, July 30th, Monday, Workshop B
ESTABLISH & MANAGE A BEST IN CLASS INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION CoE (CENTER of EXCELLENCE)
Is your organization evaluating the need to establish a CoE for your IA program, and/or would like to increase its effectiveness? If so, then this deep dive CoE session is a perfect way to learn more about how to do just that. In this session, we will discuss:
- Various CoE models, such as: hybrid, functional, etc.
- How to establish (or enhance) an effective governance and centralized structure to support your organization’s intelligent automation CoE
- Effective CoE and governance process models
- Risk, Controls & Audits
- Chargeback models and would they work for your CoE
- Methods to successfully develop and manage effective change management initiatives – and effective PR, marketing and communication plan.
>> To gain a copy of the presentation deck, please email email@example.com
>> View Chazey Partners’ Robotic Process Automation solution and capabilities