Chazey Partners is proud to be part of IQPC’s Intelligent Automation Week Austin after delivering an IA workshop at its sister event Intelligent Automation Week Chicago in July.
At this event, we will be leading a two-hours long workshop which offers attendees strategic approaches, actionable tips, interactive discussions and recent case studies.
8:30 am – 10:15 am, December 3rd, Workshop B
ESTABLISH & MANAGE A BEST IN CLASS INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION CoE (CENTER of EXCELLENCE)
Is your organization evaluating the need to establish a CoE for your IA program, and/or would like to increase its effectiveness? If so, then this deep dive CoE session is a perfect way to learn more about how to do just that. In this session, we will discuss:
- Various CoE models, such as: hybrid, functional, etc.
- How to establish (or enhance) an effective governance and centralized structure to support your organization’s intelligent automation CoE
- Effective CoE and governance process models
- Risk, Controls & Audits
- Chargeback models and would they work for your CoE
- Methods to successfully develop and manage effective change management initiatives – and effective PR, marketing and communication plan.
>> View Chazey Partners Robotic Process Automation solution and capabilities