When considering moving further down the path of shared services, we recommend exploring 3 key aspects of shared services optimization – Assessment, Optimization and Growing.
- Improve customer satisfaction while maintaining (and expanding) efficiency
- Implement appropriate and valuable benchmarks and KPIs
Recommended tools: Client Interaction Framework/ KPIs for the performance review
- Identify opportunities for advancement through Technology Enablement, including ERP, Workflow, Document Management and latest enablers such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Expand scope through new functions and service line
- Advance current functions up the value chain into new areas such as sourcing, data analytics and planning
Download our comprehensive and powerful guide on SHARED SERVICES – ASSESSMENT, OPTIMIZATION, GROWING